How Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband Collects Your Information
Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband collects, and processes information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve, and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you.
- Enforce Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband rights arising from the Agreement between you and Meeker Cooperative/VIBRANT Broadband; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
request account and data deletion
To request that your account and personal data be deleted, please call our office at 320-693-3231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.